The Alexander Technique is a body-mind practice that fosters the ability to move and live with more ease, balance and freedom.
Temple is a certified teacher of the Alexander Technique. She has taught musicians, social workers, sign language interpreters, actors, administrators, scientists, visual artists, physical therapists and others. Temple enjoys teaching people of all interests, ages and backgrounds and is available for private lessons and workshops.
BENEFITS OF THE ALEXANDER TECHNIQUE
- Relief from muscular tension
- Greater postural balance
- Increased capacity for recovery and rehabilitation
- Improved coordination
- Ability to manage stress and calm the nervous system
- Enhanced attention and awareness
- Increased breath support and vocal expression
- More freedom and pleasure in movement